Here, is an organized and easy to follow how to organize your shoes with Patrickson’s method. Before getting started, be sure you have a clear workspace. This can be any room in your home. You should have enough room to open all the doors on all sides. The purpose of this room is to be as free as possible for the person organizing your shoes.
organize your shoes
- First, you need to prepare your storage area by gathering all the things you need. You will need a large sturdy table, an assortment of plastic containers and a rolling cart. You will also need a shoe rack or two large hooks with at least four feet of spacing between each one. This will allow you to stack and sort your footwear without strain.
- The first thing you will need to do is get down on your knees and clear out the closet. This will allow you to be able to see what is actually stored in the space under your clothes. You can then take out what you no longer need like sweaters and coats and make space for your new DIY project storage. Keep the items you want in one area.
- Now that you are done with this step, you need to measure your closet space to know how many shoes you have. You should have enough spacing to hold several pairs of shoes if not more. If you have many shoes and no shelves, you can purchase shoe racks that can hold many shoes and still leave room in your closet.
- The next step is to choose the style of shoe racks you will use. There are two options: hanging shoe racks and rolling shoe racks. Hanging shoe racks come in adjustable height, folding models or telescopic models. In addition, there are many different styles and colours to choose from. Hanging shoe racks usually attach to ceiling rods or wall brackets.
- Next, you need to measure the width of your closet so that the shoe organizer will fit. You can then buy a small stool or chair to sit on the floor in your closet. Measure the depth of the space in the closet. For instance, if you have three pairs of shoes and a bottle of lotion, you will need at least three feet of clearance space. If you only have one pair of shoes and a bottle of lotion, you only need two feet of clearance. Once you have these measurements, you can begin to purchase your DIY organizer.
- Most DIY organizer systems have two shelves in which to hang the shoes. However, some systems come with three, four or even five shelves. Many of the DIY racks are adjustable and there are even some that have space organizers built into them. You may have to look around before finding the perfect one for your closet, but you should be able to find an inexpensive DIY shoe rack that fits perfectly into your closet.
- One last thing that you need to do before putting your shoes on this closet organizing system is to remove your shoes and store them in a storage box or a tote bag. This helps protect your shoes from getting dirty and from getting scratches. By storing them out of the way, you’ll be able to easily find the shoes you need without having to rummage through boxes and closets. Once you’re finished organizing your shoes, you can look forward to more time doing the things you enjoy most like playing sports or watching your favourite TV shows.
Hope you enjoy this article because. In this article here we present What do you want. So enjoy your life with our tips and tricks if you want to give a Good comment here, What’s your Satisfied. We want to see you’re a Good comment